Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

especially for you :)

If there was something that i could say to make the sun shine and the rain go away . If there was something i could do - it hurts me to think that you're feeling so blue . so i'll be your umbrella , together we'll stand , to weather and storm , i'll be holding your hand . My wish for you is that this life becomes all you want it too . Your dreams stay big . Your worries stay small . In the world , there's no for me like yours . in the world , there's no love for you like mine . Why do i love you ? Bcox even i've foolishly let go of your hand , you've never let go of mine . And for that , i thank you and you even more (: I need three things in my life . The moon , the sun and you ! The moon for the night , the sun for the day and you for the rest of my life .

and both for you : 1 and 2


SmileyCentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

La Dolce ADDA ,