Followers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Jonas Brother Addict Anthem :D

Jonas Brothers Addict Anthem . Theres a virus spreading over the whole nation . And to my mom's dismay . There isn't a vaccination . Every morning I wake up and need my fix off Kevin and Joe Jonas , But my heart belongs to Nick . I'mNot a shamed to say that I am a JB fan so , Why try to fight it . We just clicked . I'm a Jonas Brothers addict . It started off with butterflies It's Joe that I adore . Now everytime I hear his voice I faint and hit the floor . I went to see their concert . Just the other night . Now tears starts streaming . Uncontrollably ! Just by their very sight . I'm Not ashamed to say that I am a JB fan so . Why try to fight it . We just clicked . Im a Jonas Brothers addict . I'm a Jonas Brothers addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

La Dolce ADDA ,